Chocolate Chip Banana 🍌 Protein Pancakes !! 🥞
Is there a better way to start the weekend??🌺🤷🏽♀️💕 I used Abs Protein Pancake mix for a fat protein stack!💪🏼🥞 I made this after my booty workout 🏋🏽♀️ yesterday because I was starving!! 😋
Abs Protein Pancake Mix is a great low carb, high protein pancake mix & Macros for one scoop serving are: 180 calories, 26g protein, 8g Carbs, 5g Fat!! ❤️💫
These pancakes are fluffy 🍥 not too sweet, full of Chocolate 🍫 and super easy! Plus they’re gluten free, refined sugar free and paleo! 🎉💃🏽
Plus this recipe is only 5 ingredients and ridiculously easy to make!! And full of protein, fiber and healthy fats! 🥥 They are a great post workout meal and don’t even taste like you’re eating a healthy breakfast! 🥞
Chocolate Chip Banana 🍌 Pancakes 🥞
– 1 cups Abs Protein Pancake chocolate chip mix
– 1 cups unsweetened almond milk 🥛
– 2 eggs 🍳
– 1/4 tsp. Himalayan sea salt
– Sliced Banana for topping
1. Mix all ingredients until smooth. Then add blueberries.
2. Heat large skillet to medium and melt coconut oil.
3. Cook pancakes 3-5min per side.
4. Topped with more Lily’s unsweetened dark chocolate chips and more sliced banana 🍌 😘💖
Have an awesome Memorial Day Weekend!! ❤️💙❤️💙