No Bake Almond Butter Carrot Cake Protein Bars 🥕💕 🍯
Spring 🌺🌸💐is in the air and I’m having major carrot cake 🍰 cravings so I make these cute little no bake protein bars! They are Low Fodmap, Paleo, Gluten free and Dairy free! ❤️😊🍌 Plus they are high in protein, fiber and soooo stinking easy to make!! 💃🏽
If you checked out my post last week I’m trying the #lowdodmapdiet 🥗🥑🍌🥦🍳 to rule out what is causing my GI symptoms 😛 and I’m determined to make this ride delicious 😋 and fun! 🎉.
No Bake Almond Butter Carrot Cake Protein Bars: 🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕
🍌2 mashed Bananas
🍌1/2 cup @traderjoes Almond butter
🍌1/2 cup @bobsredmills Coconut flour
🍌1/2 cup shredded carrots
🍌1/2 cup @silk Unsweetened almond milk
🍌1/2 cup @drinkiconic vanilla protein powder
🍌 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened reduced fat coconut 🥥 🌴
🍌1 tbsp. Cinnamon
🍌2 tsp. Pumpkin pie spice
🍌1/2 cup chopped Walnuts
🍌1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt
1. Shred carrots in food processor or use shredded carrots and chop slightly more fine.
2. Mash bananas with almond butter. Then add cinnamon, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
3. Add coconut flour, shredded coconut, protein powder and shredded carrots and stir until combined.
4. Add cashew milk to thin out bars.
5. Fold in walnuts.
6. Sprinkle with extra cinnamon and coconut 🥥
7. Place in freezer to set up for 20min.
8. Slice and store in the fridge then devour!!
I hope everyone has a great week!! ❤️💋