🍓🍰C H E E S E C A K E! 🎂 B A B Y🍰
I’ve been craving cheesecake ever since Valentine’s Day 💖 when I saw the menu had a yummy slice 🎂 for a whole 1300 calories ya know your girl had to pass! 🙅🏽♀️ #byefelicia 💜
But then I had to make my own version and I must say this is hitting all that rich tangy but sweet goodness! Gluten free, low carb, high protein & crust less cakes of joy! 🌈🌸🌟
Lemon Cheesecake Bites with Strawberry Chia Jam 🍋🍓🧁
– 1 cup 2% cottage cheese
– 1 cup 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
– 4 Tbsp. Light cream cheese
– 2 tbsp. Sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
– 1 lemon zested and juiced 🍋
– 1/2 cup egg whites
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 scoop vanilla @questnutrition protein powder
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Place in greased cupcake liners and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25min.
3. Let cool.
Strawberry 🍓 Chia Jam
– 2 cups chopped strawberries
– 1 Tbsp. Chia seeds
– 3 packets of stevia
– 1 lemon juiced
Blend all ingredients in a food processor and place in a pot over high heat. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 10min until slightly thickened. Refrigerate over night and top cheesecakes! 🍓♥️🍓♥️🍓♥️
What’s your favorite dessert 🍨 you want me to re-create??