I made this protein gingerbread loaf 🍞 to have for breakfast this week because mamas still feeling festive! 😎 And it’s always important to start the day with protein 💪🏼which doesn’t mean you have to eat eggs everyday! 🍳 This bread has eggs, Greek yogurt and whey protein so ALLL the protein gainz ya know?!
Orange Gingerbread Protein Loaf 🍊🍞
– 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
– 1/3 cup bobsredmill coconut flour
– 1/2 cup bobsredmill almond flour
– 1 tsp. vanilla extract
– 1/2 tsp baking powder
– Juice and zest from 1 orange
-1 container chobani a hint of Madagascar vanilla and cinnamon
– 1/4 tsp. Himalayan sea salt
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– 3 tbsp. Molasses
– 1 tbsp. Cinnamon
– 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
– 2 eggs
– Juice of half orange
– 6 stevia drops
– 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
– 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
Beat cream cheese and add juice then protein powder and stevia until desired taste. Set aside while loaf is baking. 🍊
1. Mix eggs, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract and orange juice plus zest
2. Add in dry ingredients and stir until Combined.
3. Pour in grease and parchment paper lined loaf baking dish.
4. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40-45min.
5. Let cool
6. Top with cream cheese frosting and top with sliced orange if desired
I hope everyone has a happy, healthy New Years! 💋