With the holidays here I can’t stop the peppermint mocha!! And besides my latte, I created these peppermint mocha brownies and they came out ………A M A Z I N G!!
Gluten free, dairy free and made with some of my fave ingredients!! Plus there are fruits and veggies on here!! And no one will ever know! Seriously had to stop myself from eating the whole thing and gave most of these little cuties away as treats because homemade treats make the best presents!
These brownies have a little caffeine, fiber, protein and antioxidants! Which is why I much prefer making nutrient dense treats and I find it’s Sooooo much easier to control my portions when I make them ma self!.
Peppermint Protein Brownies
– 1/2 cup almond flour
– 1/4 cup coconut flour
– 1/3 cup cacao powder
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
– 2 tsp. Espresso powder
– 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
– 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
– 1/3 cup enjoylifefoods chocolate chips
– 1/3 cup coconut sugar
– 1/3 cup almond butter
1. Mix almond butter, applesauce, eggs, pumpkin, extract and coconut sugar until combined.
2. Add salt, cocoa powder, flour and protein powder.
3. Stir in chocolate chips and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25min until a toothpick comes out clean.
– 1/2 cup enjoylifefoods chocolate chips
– 1/3 cup cream topping from canned coconut milk
– crushed peppermint candies
– 1/4 peppermint extract
Melt chocolate and coconut cream. Then add extract and pour over brownies while still warm. Top with crushed candies and place in the fridge to let set up for 1 hour. Then slice and enjoy!! 😊
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!! ❤️