Cinnamon rolls in my house are a family tradition and for the holidays this year I made these with an orange twist! Every Christmas I would wake my parents up super early and we would instantly through cinnamon rolls in the oven, slather them in frosting, open presents and then take a nap! Well this year Bye Bye Pillsbury because I’ve made my own buttery rich sweet rolls with better ingredients!! Let me know what treats are part of your tradition?!
Orange Scented Paleo Cinnamon Rolls🍊 🥮
– 2 cups almond flour
– 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 baking soda
– 2 packets stevia
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 2 eggs
– 3 tbsp. Ghee
– 1/3 cup coconut sugar
– 1 tbsp. cinnamon
– 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
– 1/2 tsp. Himalayan sea salt
– 1/3 cup whipped or vegan cream cheese
– 1 orange juice and zest
– 5 stevia drops
– 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder
1. Preheat oven to 325 Degrees
2. Mix dry ingredients except spices. Scramble eggs add vanilla and ghee. Pour into dry mixture and form Into dough.
3. Form dough into a ball and roll out into 9’11” rectangle
4. Spread additional tablespoon of ghee and sprinkle with coconut sugar and spices.
5. Cut dough into 1/2 inch thick slices and place in greased pie pan.
6. Bake for 18min.
7. Add softened cream cheese and whisk with protein powder, orange juice, zest and stevia.
8. Then top with frosting and serve! ✌🏼😋 .
Happy Baking Loves! 💕