It took a rainy lazy Sunday and an intense chocolate craving and viola! The s’mores skillet cookie was born. Now I can’t stop because I know the level of deliciousness is insane!
Now I know it might seem glutinous to make a whole skillet, but I didn’t eat the whole thing! Trust me I wanted to…but with the added protein and fiber this cookie was quite filling!
Anyone who knows me knows that I love sweets! When I really became serious about my health and fitness I created Svelte Philosophy, so that I can still have treats but with whole food ingredients and treats that actually have nutrients to get me full. I’m actually more satisfied with my whole healthy treats then store bought crap filled with trans fat, palm oil, refined sugar, white flour and nasty preservatives! Don’t believe me? Try this recipe!
Makes 8-10 servings depending on how much you want! 😜
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup nut butter (I used Trader Joe’s mixed but butter!)
- 2 scoops protein powder
- 1/3 cup oat bran flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 cup enjoy life baking mega chunks
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup pecan pieces or graham cracker pieces for more s’mores action!
- Dandies vegan, gluten free mini marshmallows
- Mix all dry ingredients and set aside.
- Mix nut butter and coconut oil and heat for 30sec. Until melted.
- Add vanilla, eggs and cashew milk.
- Gently fold in dry ingredients. Add more cashew milk if too thick to stir!
- Place in a skillet greased with coconut oil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15min.
- Remove from oven and add mini marshmallows. Put back in the oven on broil for 2 min.
- Then serve because you want everything gooey and melted! 😋